fredag den 8. januar 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, Who in this land is fairest of all?

Most people that know me, know that I am very good in criticizing my own work, althouht most of the time without no rational reason, which often leads too a result that I am quite surpriced by.

Necklace; Antique mother & son chain, antique cabochon
pendant setting and oval aqua cabochon bead


However, I hope that I will learn not being so focused on what I cannot do and rather look at what I can do!
A study conduted in Norway in 2009 found out that being creative increases your self-efficacy; which is your beliefs in your own capabilities to organize and execute the courses of action (A concept presented by Albert Bandura in his Social cognitive theory).

So there is no reason not being creative and perhaps change your own self perception :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar