torsdag den 24. december 2009

Heart charm

Enjoying the christmas with my family, making the food for tonights 'celebration'.

In Denmark we have a saying that Christmas is the time of hearts ... I do not know if there is a similar saying in english?

As I have written earlier I am a big fan of Etzy. And I have ordered a lot of different things from various sellers. Last week I was so lucky to recieve one of my purchases really quick, as it only took one week from Canada to Denmark, really nice. One of the pieces in the package was a heart charm/pendant, that has an antique silver look.


I had some pale blue stone peals that I connected with the heart on the 'mother and son' antique silver chain. Approximately 70cm chain, so it can 'hang'.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas :D

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar